DERWENT LOWER SCHOOL AND SOUTHILL LOWER SCHOOL
Derwent Lower School is a good school (Ofsted 2018)
with children at the heart of everything we do.
We are a friendly, inclusive school. We have beautiful, extensive grounds that are set in a semi-rural environment in Henlow.
Southill Lower School is a good school (Ofsted 2016)
which nurtures values, grows inspiration and raises aspirations.
We are a small, friendly school. We have an idyllic rural setting in grounds owned by the Whitbread estate in the beautiful village of Southill.
Midday Supervisor required at Derwent Lower School
Monday-Friday lunchtimes 11.50am-13.15pm (6.25 hours per week)
Scale Level 1D, point 1 (£9.00 per hour)
We are looking for a Midday Supervisor to:-
- Supervise the children in the hall during the midday meal and outside on the school playground
- Assist with cleaning the hall after dinner service including helping to put away tables and chairs
- Register the children after lunch where necessary
- Ensure the safety and welfare of every child under their immediate supervision
- Be able to lead children by example;
- Be passionate about working with children;
- Be a flexible team player;
- Have a kind and supportive approach towards children;
- Be well organised and motivated;
- Have the ability to foster good relationships with parents and carers;
- Ensure safeguarding and the welfare of children is a priority;
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Please complete an application form available to download here or please feel free to collect one from the school office and return to:
Miss Jenna Faulkner
Derwent Lower School
Tel: 01462 812047
Closing date – Monday 11th November 2019
Interview date tbc
Page updated: October 2019